Last week I showed you a card that had minimal stamping thanks to the Country Club Designer Series Paper and the one sheet (on the far left) that has several golfing images – the woman golfer on the card last week, a fairway scene, and a man golfer. You can see the card from last week in this blog post: Country Club For Women
Today’s card showcases the man golfer on that sheet of Designer Series Paper.
I also choose another one of the argyle patterns from this paper. In my minds eye I have an image of golfers in knickers and argyle socks playing on a Saturday afternoon.
Because this card is so easy to make….remember…no stamping! I did add lots of layers with stitching to mimic the stitching on the Designer Series Paper. I used three different die sets that all have pieces with stitching around the edges – Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Rectangle Stitched Dies and Stitched Shapes Dies. If you don’t have those, it’s easy to simply cut with the Paper Trimmer this same sizes, so this card is easy to duplicate.
If you’d like to make this card, you will need the following:
- Dies: Stitched So Sweetly, Stitched Shapes, Rectangle Stitched Dies and Layering Ovals
- Stamp Sets: Itty Bitty Birthday and Timeless Tulips (sentiments)
- Country Club Designer Series Paper – Cut 5 ¼” x 4”, plus color and cut the man golfer and cut a strip ¼” x 5 ¼”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 4 ¼” x 11”; Score and fold at 5 ½”. Also a scrap for the Stitched Oval.
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4”, plus cut a piece 2 ¼” x 3 ½” (or use the same size Stitched Rectangle die)
- Garden Green Cardstock – Cut 2 ½” x 3 ¾” (or use the same size Stitched Rectangle die), plus a scrap for the sentiment background (Use a 1/8” hole punch to punch a hole in both ends to thread the twine through)
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Stampin’ Blends Markers: Real Red Dark & Light, Night of Navy Light, Balmy Blue Dark & Light, Petal Pink Light, Soft Suede Dark & Light, Mossy Meadow Light & Soft Sea Foam Dark
- Country Club Twine (Blue) – wrap around the card, through the holes in the sentiment background and tie in a bow.
- Adhesive: Snail or Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Update: The May Paper Pumpkin Kit has SOLD OUT!
Paper Pumpkin Kits are becoming increasingly more popular and this month’s kit was no exception! The kit has sold out and you can no longer place an order for the May kit. BUT…mark your calendars for May 11th…the is the first day that you will be able to order the JUNE kit. Consider ordering early so you don’t miss out! Remember… May 11th is the first day to order June’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! You can get more information or Sign up HERE.
Stampin’ Up! has revealed the list of products that will be retiring from the 2020 Mini Catalog on May 31st and from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog on June 2nd. Although the official date for the annual catalog is June 2nd….with the exception of Stamp sets which are guaranteed to be available until May 22nd, everything else on the retirement list is available only while supplies last! Many items, especially the 2018-2020 In-Colors will go quickly. That includes papers, cardstock, ink, re-inkers, markers, Stampin’ Blends, ribbon and embellishments. So do not delay if those items are on your list. There are also quite a few items that are discounted…so you can save anywhere from 10% to 60% on select items. You can see both lists by following the links below:
IT IS TIME TO STOCK UP! With COVID-19 keeping everyone “socially distant” and in their homes, this is the perfect time to stock up on your crafting supplies and have them delivered right to your door! It has been proven that crafting…whether it be papercrafting or some other type, is a great stress reliever. Plus while you are staying at home, it will give you something to help fill your time (and other family members) by making cards to send to family, friends and neighbors to cheer them up! Everyone loves happy mail!
Are you ready to shop? If you would like to place an order, please click on HERE and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store. If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! If your order is less than $150, please use my April Host Code: MZU3CMRE and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted.
If you place an order of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of April, I will send you a package of Pearl Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your package of Pearl Basic Jewels from me!
Need Help Placing an Order? please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to assist you!
These are the products that I used to make today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Store where you can purchase these items or get more product information.