It’s February, and that means that love is in the air. All this week I’ll be sharing “Love” cards. If you are a reader of my blog, you’ll know that in my last post Dressed to Impress Fun Fold I promised that I would be back to show you the same card design but with a Valentine theme. And here it is:
And this fold has the same fun “Z Fold Card”….which means the fold forms the shape of a “Z”.
These beautiful Valentine themed papers are from the From My Heart Designer Series Papers. And just like the others there are fun heart patterns on both sides, so there are 12 different designs up each package.
See the sheet with the larger hearts? You can use the two punches that come with the Heartfelt bundle to punch these hearts right from the paper to use on your cards. How much easier can it get to make cards?
If you’d like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Heartfelt Bundle (Heartfelt Stamp Set and two Heart Punches
- Heartfelt Doilies
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – Cut 4 ¼” x 11”; Score at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”
- From My Heart Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 piece 5 ¼” x 4”
- From My Heart Designer Series Paper – Cut 2 pieces 4” x 2 ½”
- Real Red Cardstock – Cut 2 ¾” x 10”; Score at 4 ¾” and 7 ½”
- From My Heart Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 piece 4 ½” x 2 ½” (front)
- From My Heart Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 piece 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 1 piece 2 ½” x 2 ¼”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 2 ½” x 2 ½” (Scalloped Heart) and one piece 2 1/4” x 2 1/4” (stamped heart)
- Ink: Real Red
- Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Adhesive: Snail, Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Dimensionals
Do you love Stampin’ Up as much as I do? Do you love to save money? Now is the best time to become a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator and join my Card Corner Crew. Check out all the FREE things that are included in the Starter Kit. This offer is only good until March 31st!
Purchase a Starter Kit for $99.00
And get ALL of this:
- $125 OF STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS That is $26 worth of products for FREE! Choose anything you want….stamps, dies, punches, paper, ink, embellishments, tools….anything in either the Annual or Mini Catalog!
- A FREE MINI PAPER CUTTER – perfect for all your projects and easy to store when not in use (which won’t be often!) (Value: $20)
- A FREE SAMPLE PACK OF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER – You will receive 48 sheets of double sided 6” x 6” paper – samples from every pack of Designer Series Paper in the new Mini Catalog. (Value $11.50)
- A FREE STAMP SET – choose any stamp set in either the 2020 Mini Catalog or 2019-2020 Annual Catalog for FREE! (Value up to $45!). (Excludes Hostess Sets and stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog)
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit – You will get one Paper Pumpkin Kit to try for free! (Value $21.00)
- FREE Shipping! (You save at least $12.50!)
- 20% Discount at a minimum until July 2020 or longer, plus the ability to up your discount to 25%! – ask me for details)
- A sneak peak and a chance to pre-order new products when the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog comes out in June!
- Access to Demonstrator Only websites and Facebook Groups where you can find LOTS of sharing of projects, techniques and ideas.
- There is NO OBLIGATION to hold classes or parties – Hobby Demonstrators are welcome! Do what works for you!
- Be a part of my Card Corner Crew! – a small community of crafters where you get personalized help with creating cards and projects, free tutorials, and more!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
Need a catalog? Go to my Catalog Page and fill out the request form and I’ll pop one into the mail for you! Or you can download the PDF versions below.
Click here for the 2020 Mini Catalog
Click here for the 2020 Saleabration Catalog
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click LET’S GO SHOPPING! and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store.
If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check out and use my HOST CODE (see below)If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of February I will send you a package of Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. But don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me! They will not come with your order but will be mailed separately to you by me!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to help or answer any questions.
These are the products I used to make today’s card. Click on any of the images to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can get more information and purchase the items you need to complete today’s card.