Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday! I’ve been wanting to play with the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set ever since I got it for FREE at Stampin’ Up’s Onstage in Atlanta way back in November…but somehow the holidays got in the way and here it is the last day of January already. Time has flown by….but never too late!
This is a “Z Fold Card”….which means the fold forms the shape of a “Z”. If you look close at the Purple Posy Cardstock above you can see the “z” shape in the fold above….and it’s all stretched out and open in the photograph below.
The beautiful papers are from the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. Like all of Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Paper, they are double sided. One piece of paper…two great designs.
You might have noticed that several of the papers above have some fun patterns with shoes, lipstick, purses and in the bottom left corner…perfume bottles. All of those items can be stamped with the Dressed to Impress Stamp Set and then die cut with the All Dressed Up Dies.
You could put a piece of the Designer Series paper in the middle panel below, but In keeping with the perfume bottles on the Designer Series paper, I chose to add one to the middle panel instead.
If you’d like to make this card, these are the supplies you will need:
- Dressed to Impress Bundle (Dressed to Impress Stamp Set and All Dressed Up Dies
- 2” Circle Punch
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – Cut 4 ¼” x 11”; Score at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 piece 5 ¼” x 4”
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – Cut 2 pieces 4” x 2 ½”
- Purple Posy Cardstock – Cut 2 ¾” x 10”; Score at 4 ¾” and 7 ½”
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 piece 4 ½” x 2 ½” (front)
- Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 piece 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 1 piece 2 ½” x 2 ¼” and 1 piece 2 ½” x 2 ½” for the “z” strip; plus scraps for Perfume Bottle and Stitched Circle
- Purple Posy Cardstock – Cut 2 ½” x 2 ½” (Scalloped Circle)
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock – Cut 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” (2” Circle)
- Ink: Purple Posy and Blackberry Bliss
- White Metallic Edged Ribbon
- Adhesive: Snail, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Tear and Tape, Dimensionals
Next week is “Love” week on my blog. Check back on Monday to see this same design used for a Valentine Card!
Have a fabulous day…and Happy Stamping!
Have you been looking at the new 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs and wondering about how to purchase everything you want? Maybe now is the time to save yourself some money and sign up to be a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!
Purchase a Starter Kit for $99.00
And get ALL of this:
- $125 OF STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS That is $26 worth of products for FREE! Choose anything you want….stamps, dies, punches, paper, ink, embellishments, tools….anything in either the Annual or Mini Catalog!
- A FREE MINI PAPER CUTTER – perfect for all your projects and easy to store when not in use (which won’t be often!)
- A FREE SAMPLE PACK OF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER – You will receive 48 sheets of double sided 6” x 6” paper – samples from every pack of Designer Series Paper in the new Mini Catalog. (Value $11.50)
- A FREE STAMP SET – choose any stamp set in either the 2020 Mini Catalog or 2019-2020 Annual Catalog for FREE! (Value up to $45!). (Excludes Hostess Sets and stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog)
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit – You will get one Paper Pumpkin Kit to try for free! (Value $21.00)
- FREE Shipping! (You’ll save at least $12.50!)
- 20% Discount at a minimum until July 2020 or longer, plus the ability to up your discount to 25%! – ask me for details)
- A sneak peak and a chance to pre-order new products when the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog comes out in June!
- Access to Demonstrator Only websites and Facebook Groups where there is LOTS of sharing of projects, techniques and ideas.
- There is NO OBLIGATION to hold classes or parties – Hobby Demonstrators are welcome! Do what works for you!
- Be a part of my Card Corner Crew! – a small community of crafters where you get personalized help with creating cards and projects, free tutorials, and more!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
NOT READY TO JOIN YET? You can still check out the new catalogs (see the links below) and place an order….(But if you plan to make purchases that add up to $99, between now and March 31st, you might want to reconsider so you can get all the FREE stuff listed above. You have time to think about it, The offer is good until March 31st). DON’T FORGET…. if you make a purchase of $50 or more from either the 2020 Mini Catalog or the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, you will get the added bonus of choosing an item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog for FREE! (Like the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set I used for today’s project!)
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Mini Catalog
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Saleabration Catalog
Need a catalog? Go to my Catalog Page and fill out the request form and I’ll pop one into the mail for you!
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click on LET’S GO SHOPPING! and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check out and use my HOST CODE (see below)If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of February I will send you a package of Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. But don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me! They will not come with your order but will be mailed separately to you by me!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to help or answer any questions.
These are the products I used to make today’s card. Click on any of the images to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can get more information and purchase the items you need.
1 thought on “Dressed to Impress Fun Fold”