Happy New Year! It’s a fresh beginning to a new year full of new adventures and possibilities! I can’t wait for all the fun to begin! Let’s start it off with this card:
This is the first time I’ve had a chance to use this stamp set called: Sip Sip Hooray and the corresponding die set called Sip & Celebrate.
Even though this set is listed in the Holiday Catalog, I can think of a lot of great uses like weddings, anniversaries, invitations to parties to name a few. This set will be retiring tomorrow…so if you see the possibilities like I do, then make sure you place an order today so you don’t miss out! And if you order the bundle (Stamp set & dies) you’ll save 10% off the cost!
I love the bubble effect that the large die on the right above makes. I placed a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock behind the Whisper White cardstock so the color shows through. For the champagne glasses, I stamped those in Delicata Golden Glitz Ink (retired) and also stamped a few bubbles in the glasses too.
Then I just added a sentiment that I took from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set. I masked off the “Merry Christmas and a” on the top and just inked up the bottom “Happy New Year”.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you will need:
- Sip Sip Hooray Stamp Set
- Sip & Celebrate Dies
- Itty Bitty Stamp Set (outside sentiment)
- Greatest Part of Christmas Stamp Set (inside sentiment)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock, cut 4 1/4” x 11”; Score and fold at 5 1/2”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut two pieces 5 1/4” x 4” – one for outside – emboss with Subtle Embossing Folder) and the other for the inside. Cut a piece 3/4” x 2” (sentiment) and two pieces 3 3/4” x 1 1/4” (glasses)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, and cut 1” x 2 1/2”
- Ink: Blushing Bride and Delicata Golden Glitz
- Ribbon – 1/4” Gold Shimmer Ribbon
- Adhesives: Snail or Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots and Tear & Tape
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin Blocks: A, C and H
And as always, don’t forget the inside of you card….it’s just as important as the outside!
Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!
MINI CATALOG PAPER SHARE! ONLY $25.00!
I’m excited to announce a new Mini Catalog Paper Share! This is your opportunity to experience and try out ALL the new Designer Series Papers (DSP) without breaking the bank! You can even add on a Share of Cardstock bases or a Share of embellishments!
- DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARE – $25.00 + ($8.00 shipping with tracking if you are not local to me). You will receive 84 pieces (6” x 6”) – 2 pieces of each paper in the 7 new Designer Series Papers in the new 2020 Mini Catalog:
- From the Heart
- Peaceful Poppies
- Birthday Bonanza
- Tropical Oasis
- Country Club
- Best Dressed
PLUS – You can add on the following – either a Cardstock Share, Embellishment Share or both!
- Add a Cardstock Share – $11.00 You get 42 A2 size card bases (cut & scored – finished size 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”) – 2 each of the following colors that coordinate with the new DSP Paper packs:
- From the Heart – Real Red, Flirty Flamingo & Whisper White
- Parisian Blossoms – Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink & Pool Party
- Peaceful Poppies – Poppy Parade, Blackberry Bliss & Old Olive
- Birthday Bonanza – TerraCotta Tile, Daffodil Delight & Bermuda Bay
- Tropical Oasis – Grapefruit Grove, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede
- Country Club – Night of Navy, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
- Best Dressed – Blackberry Bliss, Lovely Lipstick and Mint Macaron
- Add an Embellishment Share – $22.00
- You will recieve the following embellishments:
- 1/4 pkg of From My Heart Faceted Gems
- 10 Heart Doilies (5 each of 2 colors)
- 28 Champagne Rhinestone Jewels
- 1/4 pkg Peaceful Poppies Sequins
- 1/4 pkg Peaceful Poppy Elements (1 sheet each of 4 designs)
- 6 printed 3” x 9” Gusseted bags
- 1/4 pkg Assorted Pompoms – 25 of assorted colors
- 8 Tropical Oasis Trinkets (2 each of 4 designs)
- 1/4 pkg Country Club Elements (assortment of pieces)
- 6 Best Dressed Tassels (2 each of 3 colors)
The deadline to order is Monday, January 6th! All Paper Share and add on orders will be shipped by January 25th* (*as long as there are no backorder on products) This offer is only for orders shipped within the USA.
To place a Paper Share order, fill out the form below. In the Comments section, please indicate which shares you would like to purchase: Paper Only, Paper & Cardstock or “Paper, Cardstock & Embellishments. I will invoice you through Paypal for payment.
Shop Now! The Close Out Sale ends on January 2nd!
There are only 2 days left to take advantage of the The Year-End Closeout and Sale on select items. There are still some great discounts on retiring Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets and items from the holiday catalog. If you’d like to purchase the Sip Sip Hooray Stamp Set, Sip & Celebrate Die set or the Sip Sip Hooray Bundle….this is your last chance to get it! This offer is only while supplies last! Click HERE to shop the Close-OutSale.
Now is the time to order the January Paper Pumpkin Kit – “I’ll “Bee” Yours”. This kit makes 20 treat bags PLUS 10 mini (3” x 3” ) cards and envelopes! This kit is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want special treats for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, a romantic wedding, this kit has everything you need to celebrate. So make it a LOVE-ly day and order a kit today.
If you’d like to order the January Paper Pumpkin, either as a gift for a friend or for yourself….click HERE
The New 2020 Mini Catalog will be launching soon! (Formerly known as the Occasions Catalog) AND Sale-A-Bration will begin too! It all starts in January! Stay Tuned for more!
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please use my new January Host Code UP7SFPNWand choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out.
If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of January I will send you a package of Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me!
These are the products I used to make today’s card. Click on any of the images to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can get more information and purchase the items you need.