It’s another Fun Fold Friday…..or is it??? Today’s card looks like it has a fun fold….but it’s actually just a Fake Fold (or also called by it’s real name – The Front Pocket Card). There is no special fold, just a playing tricks with your eyes kind of fake fold. Here it is:
Doesn’t it look like the two diagonal pieces on the front fold over on top of one another? Well….they don’t. It just looks like they do. What they do do is form a pocket so you can put a little pull out card inside. It can be used as a mini bookmark. It can even be recycled as a gift tag on a present.
Two Triangle pieces of the Perenial Essence Designer Series Paper are attached to the front of the card using Tear ‘n Tape along the outside edges. This forms a “pocket” on the front of the card — perfect for sliding in a small card.
The stamp set that I used is called Floral Essence. There is a matching Perennial Flower Punch to cut out the flower. And as a added bonus, the leaves can be punched out with the Leaf Punch.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Floral Essence Stamp Set
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper
- Perennial Flower Punch
- Leaf Punch
- Detailed Trio Punch (corners of pull out card)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cu5 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score and fold at 4 1/4”
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, plus another piece cut 2 3/4” x 4’
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper – Cut 2 pieces 3 3//4” x 3
- Cut one piece from the top right corner to the bottom left corner
- Cut one piece front the top left corner to the bottom right corner
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 2 1/2” x 3 3/4” , plus scraps for the flower and two sets of leaves
- Ink: Flirty Flamingo and Mossy Meadow
- Perennial Essence Floral Centers
- SNAIL Adhesive and Tear ‘n Tape
- Mossy Meadow Ribbon and Twine
And don’t forget to stamp something on the inside of your card!
These are the products I used for this card. If you need supplies to make a card of your own, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online store where you can find all these products and more!
And don’t forget to use my AUGUST Host Code above when you place an order of less than $150.00. If your order is more than $150.00, do not use the host code as you will receive Stamping’ Rewards of your own! Stampin’ Rewards start at $15.00! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and paper crafting!