Every year when Stampin’ Up releases a new catalog, they also release FIVE new In-Colors. These colors stay around for two years and then they are retired. This year the five new 2019-2021 In-Colors are: Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy.
To Showcase the five new colors, I’m sharing, not one, not two….not rhree or four….but FIVE cards!
They all have the same design, but each card is made using one of the new In-Colors…cardstock, ink and even new ribbons! One of the things I love about Stampin’ Up! is that they coordinate their products – Designer Series Papers, cardstock, ink, ribbons, embellishments so it makes it that much easier to create beautiful cards and projects.
These cards are very simple. Each card is one stamp, one color (Cardstock & ink) and a little bit of coordinating ribbon simply tied in a knot (excluding the branches the little birdies are sitting on!)
I stamped the images on Watercolor Paper and then lined them all up and started filling in the leaves and the branches on each one. An aquapainter and Crumb Cake Ink (branch), Mossy Meadow (leaves) and the 2019-2020 ink colors for the flowers and birds and they were done in no time! The birds are all colored to match their cardstock base color and the flowers I just chose one of the other colors that I thought matched well.
If you would like to make a set of these cards, this is what you’ll need:
- Free as a Bird Stamp Set
- 2019-2021 In- Color Cardstock – one each of Roccoco Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” ; Scored and folded at 4 1/4”
- Crumb Cake Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” (5 pieces)
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper – Cut 5” x 3 3/4” (5 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” (5 pieces for inside)
- 2019-2020 Ribbon – one piece each color about 9” (a 5” piece to go around the card and a 4” piece to make a knot.
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Roccoco Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy, Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow
- SNAIL adhesive, Tear ‘n Tape and Glue Dots
EXCITING NEWS! BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
Earn in July – Spend in August!
During the month of July for every $50.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you purchase (before shipping & tax) you will receive a $5.00 Bonus Coupon that you can redeem August 1-31st! And….there is NO LIMIT to the number of coupons that you can earn….so shop all month long! Your bonus coupon codes will be emailed to you…so make your your email address in your order is correct!
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BECOMING A STAMPIN’ UP DEMONSTRATOR?
NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN!
This is such exciting news that it’s extra, extra special! During July and August you can join Stamp in’ UP! and get a great deal on Stampin’ Up! Products!! Pick $155.00 worth of products and pay only $99!! That’s $56 worth of free products! Plus you get FREE SHIPPING….which is another $15.50 savings! And it gets even better…you will also get a $10 Bonus Coupon to use on a future order that is good until October! Let me just add up the savings for you….you’ll save $81.50!!
AND THERE ARE OTHER BENEFITS TOO!
- 20% off all future orders (at least through the end of January 2020!)
- Get special previews of the new 2019 Holiday Catalog and you can order preorder items 1 month before the catalog goes “live”
- Attend OnStage (Stampin’ Up’s annual convention), other special events and meet other demonstrators and crafters just like you!
- There is no pressure, no obligation, and no commitment! You can make Stampin’ Up be whatever you want it to be. Join for the fun and the discount or make a little money….the choice is yours!
HAVE QUESTIONS?? CONTACT ME TODAY
LET’S START YOU ON YOUR CRAFTING JOURNEY!
These are the products that I used to make this card. Click on any image (or the shopping link below) and you’ll be taken to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store for more details. While you are there, look around at all the other fun products that Stampin’ Up! has to offer – with the new 2019-2020 Annual catalog release in June….it’s the perfect time to check out the new products being offered!And don’t forget to use my July Host Code above when you place an order! If you don’t have a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! Just choose me as your demonstrator during check-out! I’d love to help you get started with making cards and paper crafting!