I love Spring and Summer….and it’s not just because it’s warm but also because everything outside just seems to brighten up….flowers are blooming, lawns are green, trees are full of leaves. It’s a happy time of year.
So it’s no surprise that I’m sharing another card using the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – bright, bold and vivid – cards made with this paper “pop” with color.
And when you put your cards in the mail it’s like a big envelope of happiness going on it’s way.
Notice how you don’t have to cover the entire front of your card, just a few well placed strips…by leaving some white the colors “pop” even more!
The little flowers with the sentiments were made with the bitty blooms punch set….four punches that little flowers. These are no longer available, but see those little flowers in the paper? Those could be “fussy cut” with a little bit of patience. Or you can simply just stamp a few flowers on with the Bloom by Bloom stamp set like I did with this card.
This is the same card as the first one, but I changed the background matting color from Night of Navy to Lovely Lipstick….and the little flowers with the sentiment are stamped on.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – cut 4 1/4” x 11”; Score at 5 1/2”
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” and a strip cut 5” x 2 1/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – cut 5” x 3 3/4”
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – Cut 5” x 2” and a coordinating piece cut 1 1/2” x 4 1/2” and a piece cut 1/4” x 5 1/4” (for inside)
- Banner Punch (or just hand-cut a notch in one end of the 1 1/2” x 4 1/2” piece)
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick and Night of Navy
- Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (for the center of the flowers)
- Sentiment – Birthday Cheer Stamp set (or use any birthday sentiment, thank you, etc).
- Punches: 1 3/4” Circle Punch, 2” Circle Punch and Starburst Punch
Hope you’ll put a card of happiness in the mail this week! And don’t forget to write a sweet note on the inside too!
June 3rd is the last day to purchase retiring items from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog and 2019 Occasions Catalog! Several of the products I used in this card are retiring…the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper and the Bitty Blooms Punches (already out of stock and retired. If you like this paper, it is available only while supplies last….so don’t delay! You can check out all the retiring items by clicking on the Last Chance Products below:
Thank you for shopping with me and choosing me to be your demonstrator! I appreciate your business. If you need help placing an order or need help choosing which products you need for your projects, please let me know and I’ll be glad to help you. And don’t forget….please use the following HOST CODE when prompted during check-out:If you are making a purchase of less than $150, please use my HOST CODE: 9ZNCTJES when prompted during check-out.
If your order is $150 or more, do not use the Host Code as you will recieve your own Stampin’ Rewards. Rewards start at $15 (10% of your purchase).
These are the products for today’s card. Click on any product link and it will take you to my online store where you can find more product information.