I don’t usually post over the week-end….or on Sunday’s, but evidently this is a crazy week because I posted on my blog yesterday….and now today because I want to send this:
I visited my sister-in-law two weeks ago to help her after her knee replacement surgery. I was making the bookmarks that I posted HERE while I was there. She said she’s not crafty, but she stamped and colored two bunnies (and she did an excellent job!), so I made them into cards for her with some extra pieces of Designer Series Paper and a cardstock frame that I had cut with the rectangle Stitched Framelit dies that I had with me. A lot of times when I am die cutting shapes , like circles, ovals and rectangles, I’ll cut extra pieces to have on hand.
And because the other bunny had on a blue coast (just like Peter Rabbit), here is that card:
Both the Designer Series paper, Botanical Butterflies and the matching ribbon are discontinued, so just go check your stash of paper and see what you have to use!
- Fable Friends Stamp Set
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11” ; score at 5 1/2”
- Calypso Coral Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”
- Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”
- Crumb Cake Cardstock for Frame cut by placing two of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits inside each other to creat the frame.
- Ink; Tuxedo Black Memento
- Stampin’ Blends: Crumb Cake Light & Dark, Petal Pink Light and Calypso Coral Light
- Snail Adhesive
Happy Easter! And Happy Stamping!
This is the list of products that I used for todays card. Just click on the image for more information. Thank you for choosing to shop with me and I hope you’ll choose me to be your Stampin’ Up” Demonstrator.