Last week I shared several cards using the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper….and I finally got around to using the stamp set that coordinates with that paper. It’s called Bloom by Bloom. Lots of fun flowers all in one stamp set! And these flowers are the same ones that are in the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper, so it’s easy to match them up.
And because the stamp set and the paper coordinate with each other, it is so easy to make beautiful cards.
I ’CASE’D” (copy and share everywhere) this card from another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, Patti Bennett, and changed a few little things. Sometimes, someone else has such a good card, that you just want to make one yourself!
If you’d like to make this card too, this is what you’ll need:
- Bloom by Bloom Stamp Set
- Night of Navy Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Scored at 4 1/4”
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” (multi-flowered), plus a piece 1/4” x 4” for inside of card
- Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper – Cut 1 /14” x 4” (daisies)
- Night of Navy Cardstock – scrap for Layering Circles Scalloped circle
- Whisper White Cardstock – scrap for Stitched Shapes, plus cut a piece 5 1/4” x 4” for inside of card
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Calypso Coral, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover
- Night of Navy Twine
- Hello Sentiment – Moon Baby Stamp Set (retired)
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals
And yes, I snuck in a little bit of extra paper for the inside of the card….you shouldn’t be surprised at that!
THE RETIRING PRODUCT LIST IS OUT…..I posted it in my blog post yesterday (and you can see read all about it HERE…but the list can be confusing. Stampin’ Up is changing the “format” of some, but not all, of the stamp sets – those that were wood mount and clear mount, will come out in a new version – Cling stamps. So even though the old version is “retiring”, the stamp set is not. So the best way to see what is retiring it to go right to the pages that list those items. Click on the image below and it will take you right there so you can look at your leisure! But don’t wait too long to order as these products are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
These are the products that I used for my card project today. The Bloom by Bloom stamp set and the Happiness Blooms ARE retiring, so if you like those products, go ahead and place your order today so you don’t miss out. You can click on any of the products below and it will take you right to my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. I appreciate your business and thank you for choosing me to be your demonstrator! Please use the following HOST CODE: 3H7WQRHU when prompted when placing your order.