Today I am sharing another fun valentine. I hope that this card will make the person who opens the envelope smile….because I had fun making it. It “otter” make them smile don’t you think?
That little otter is kind of cute…..looks like he’s dreaming about his valentine to me!
This is the stamp set that I used to make the card….Hey, Valentine….There are lots of fun images and hopefully I’ll get all the cards shared in the next day or two.
Even though the front is cute, I always like to do a little “decorating” on the inside of my card too….makes it feel more special.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Hey, Valentine Stamp Set
- Be Mine Framelits Dies
- Stitched Rectangles Framelit Dies (optional)
- Real Read Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Scored at 4 1/4”
- Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper (striped) – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, a piece 2” x 1 1/2”, and piece 3 1/4” x 1 3/4”, plus a strip 1/2” x 4”
- Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper (Red) – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut with Stitched Rectangles (or cut 1 3/4” x 1 1/4”), plus a scrap for the stitched heart, plus a piece 5 1/4” x 4” (for card inside)
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – scrap for stitched heart.
- Ink – Memento Tuxedo Black, Lovely Lipstick
- Stampin’ Blends Markers – Lovely Lipstick, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
- Braided Linen Trim (for bow)
- Snail Adhesive and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
While you wait for the next card made with this set, check out the “Stinkin’ Sweet” card HERE.
Need Supplies? You can shop at my online Stampin’ Up store to buy all the supplies you’ll need to make this card….and many more. If you want to browse the store, click on the link below. For specific product information, click on the icons in the Product List below. If you are making a purchase of less than $150, please use my HOST CODE: YQPJ7ECT when prompted during check-out. If your order is more than $150, do not use the Host Code as you will recieve your own stampin’ rewards.