I am celebrating today! And not only do I have one thing to celebrate….I have TWO things to celebrate. First — One year ago today, I signed up to be a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I had no set plans to really do much except get my 20% discount for my new crafting hobby. But I got hooked on the fun….and the creativity…..and the meeting new people…oh…the fun never ends! And Second….this is my 100th blog post! I already had another blog, Jumping Out of the Box — something I started when we made an unexpected move to Poland. I decided to start blogging about my cards. And since both my blogs have “Jumping” as part of the title, what better way to celebrate than with this little Froggy. Admittedly, he’s not jumping….but he IS riding a unicycle. Can you do that?
This card is actually a mixture of two stamp sets one from the the 2018 – 2019 Annual Catalog, Tropical Chic, shown below with the coordinating Tropical Thinlits, the other is from the 2019 Sale-A-Bration catalog, So Hoppy Together, that you can get for FREE if you place a $50.00 order before March 31st!
Sometimes it’s fun to mix things up or mix them together! Because you know….you can do anything!
If you’d like to make this card, here are the supplies you’ll need:
- So Hoppy Together Stamp Set
- Tropical Chic Stamp Set (flowers)
- Tropical Thinlits Dies (flowers & leaves)
- Banner Punch
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 ½” x 8 ½” ; Score at 4 ¼”
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4” and 2 ¼” x 3 ⅝”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 ¼” x 4 (inside), plus a piece 2” x 3 ⅜”, plus a scrap for the banner
- Tropical Escape 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper – Cut 5” x 3 ¾” and a piece cut 5” x 2”
- Ink – Gorgous Grape, Highland Heather and Memento Tuxedo Black
- Stampin’ Blends Markers – Granny Apple Green Light & Dark, Highland Heather and Smoky Slate
- Snail Adhesive and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
And don’t forget to add a little something to the inside of your card too. Even if it’s blank for a personal message, it just makes it feel a little more special with a little decoration.
And I especially like the sentiment….”You can do Anything!” So true! If you are ever presented with an opportunity to do something different or try something new…..like move…or travel….or learn a new craft…..or make a new friends…..or start your own little business….take the challenge and just JUMP IN! You’ll be glad you did!
NEED SUPPLIES? If you need supplies – paper, inks, ribbons, stamp sets and more….. then please click below and it will take you directly to my Stampin’ Up online store. I would love to be your Demonstrator and help you to create! Just choose me as your demonstrator when prompted. Not sure how to start? Contact me and I’ll help you choose the right products for the cards or projects you’d like to make and even place your order for you! And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: WM9D7EFU when checking out if your order is less than $150 and I will send you a small thank-you gift! If your order is over $150, do NOT use the host code as you will get your own stampin’ rewards (minimum of $15).
Want FREE Stampin’ Up! Products? During Sale-A-Bration which runs through March 31st, for every $50 you spend on Stampin’ Up Products, you can choose from a variety of stamp sets, embellishments, paper and even a set of Framelits and a card kit! All these can be found in the 2019 Sale-A-Bration Catalog. Go shopping and then choose your favorite FREE item!
Want MORE FREE Stampin’ Up! Products? If you join during Sale-A-Bration (January 3-March 31, 2019) you can get even MORE products for FREE! There are two Starter Kits being offered during this time:
- OPTION #1 – Pay $99.00 and receive your choice of $175.00 of products (that’s is $76 dollars worth of FREE products. Plus it will ship for FREE….saving you another 10%!
- OPTION B – Pay $129 and receive your choice of $175.00 of products and free shipping, PLUS you’ll receive a beautiful Craft and Carry Tote (valued at $50.00). You save $20 on the cost of the tote….plus get $76 worth of free products!
Plus there are lots of their perks and benefits of joining. You can read all about it HERE.