It was a dreary overcast day when I was playing around and practicing my watercoloring….and using my Aqua Painter, so I decided to make something bright and cheery. So put your sunglasses on and gaze at my pink creation….shades of Lovely Lipstick and Mango Melody to be exact.
This stamp set I used is called Lovely Lattice and is one of the free stamp sets you can get during Stampin’ Up’s Sale-A-Bration event that starts today, January 3rd and runs through the end of March. For every $50 you spend, you can choose from a select group of free stamp sets, paper, ribbons, card kits and even Framelits. You can view the 2019 Sale-A-Bration Catalog HERE
I’m still working on my shading….but it actually looks better today….than when I was working on it. Maybe because it’s dried and looking at it close-up, you can see more of the color variations.
If you would like to make this card, these are the supplies you need:
- Lovely Lattice Stamp Set
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Scored at 4 1/4“
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” X 4”
- Watercolor Paper – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”
- Aqua Painter
- Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green and Stazon Black
- Melon Mambo 1/8th ink Stitched Ribbon
- Snail Adhesive
- Your favorite Sentiment: The one I used came from random stamp set I found at Dollar Tree
Let me tell you….Don’t be afraid to use an Aqua Painter…..it’s so much easier than you think to watercolor and you don’t have to be an artist or have any “art training”. Because you are stamping the image first, you already have the image, so it’s basically just “coloring” inside the lines. So get out your favorite color ink and give it a go!
TODAY the new Occasions Catalog will be out….and Sale-A-Bration begins! Lots of new stamp sets and papers, ribbons….so much goodness packed into this catalog. And Sale-A-Bration means that for every $50 you spend, you can get FREE stuff!! The Sale-A-Bration catalog has stamp sets, ribbons, papers, embellishments, card kits, and even Framelit Dies!
AND IF YOU WANT TO SAVE EVEN MORE…..purchase one of two Starter Bundles!
- Starter Bundle #1 – Pay $99 and get $175 worth of products – that’s $76 worth FREE! Plus FREE SHIPPING! (at least a $10 value)
- Starter Bundle #2 – Pay $129 and get everything in Option #1 ($175 worth of products + FREE shipping) and get a Craft & Cary Tote ($50 value for only $30!)
ARE YOU READY TO SHOP? If you need supplies – paper, inks, ribbons, stamp sets and more…..or would like to join as a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, then please click below and it will take you directly to my Stampin’ Up online store. I would love to be your Demonstrator and help you to create! Just choose me as your demonstrator when prompted. Not sure how to start? Contact me and I’ll help you choose the right products for the cards or projects you’d like to make and even place your order for you! And don’t forget to use the HOST CODE: WM9D7EFU when checking out if your order is less than $150 and I will send you a small thank-you gift! If your order is over $150, do NOT use the host code as you will get your own stampin’ rewards (minimum of $15).