I’ve got a list a mile long of things I need to do, cards I want to make, blog posts I need to write. Sometimes it seems like the more I cross off my list, the more things get added. Santa’s list is always long and he always seems to be able to deliver all the presents on his list in one night! Haha….wish it was that simple!
This card is simple though….so here’s to wishing that you get everything on your list (done!) and more!
The background sky was done by placing a wavy piece of paper over the bottom part of the card and then using a sponge, gently tapping on a Coastal Cabana ink pad and lightly rubbing/making circles on the top part of the paper until the card was covered. It’s super simple….just remember to use a very light touch! When you remove the bottom paper, you have a nice snowy ground and blue sky!
Inside the card, I stamped a few piles of presents….isn’t that what all little girls and boys wish for at Christmas?
Santa and Mrs. Claus, plus the snowflakes all come from the Santa’s Signpost Framelit Dies. They were colored using Stampin’ Blends. This card is quick and easy to make. I hope you’ll try it! This is what you’ll need:
- Signs of Santa Stamp Set
- Santa’s Signpost Framelit Dies
- Poppy Parade Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score at 4 1/4”
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”, Plus a scrap piece about 1 1/4” x 5” – cut in a wavy pattern across the top. (I actually used a wavy paper cutter made by Creative Memories that is part of my scrapbooking supplies). You will also need scraps for Santa, Mrs. Claus and Snowflakes.
- Poppy Parade Striped Ribbon
- Stampin’ Blends – Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce and Crumb Cake
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
What’s on your list for Christmas this year?
It’s not too early to start making your Christmas wish list of Stampin’ Up products. This is one list that will be fun to make. Take time to explore my Stampin’ Up online store by clicking on the image below. If you need help deciding on what items you’ll need, I’d be glad to help. If you are shopping with me, please choose me to be your demonstrator and use the October Host Code: VSCVPR9H. I appreciate your business!