Last week-end I spent a lot of time making cards using the Time for Tea Stamp Set. I’m a little bit of a neat freak when it comes to stamping….mainly because my desk is small and I don’t work well in a mess, so I’m always cleaning my stamps, putting things away right after I use them. So because I figured I’d be making more than one card, thinking it might help, I started stamping multiples of each stamp, stamping in different colors and on different colored paper. First I started on the teacups, then the two different kinds of leaves, the flowers….all my stamps got used.
And then I started cutting everything out. And after staring at the pile of green leaves, I thought I should stamp some in different colors…..fall is coming….so back to stamping and cutting and now I have two piles of leaves.
And let’s just say that I might have gotten carried away with my stamping…and thank you Stampin’ Up!for including not just one, but two flower dies and two dies for the leaf boughs with the Spot of Tea Framelits so I could cut a little faster!
After playing with them, I realized that you could put 4 of the leaf boughs around the large “doily” and it looked like a wreath. Well if 4 are good, then 7 would be better….and voila!, I had a pretty fall wreath.
And now you know how my brain works.
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Calypso Coral Cardstock – Cut 4 ¼” x 11” ; Score at 5 ½” and scrap for flower
- Crushed Curry Cardstock – Cut 4” x 5 ¼” and scrap for flower
- Tea Room Designer Series Paper Layer: Cut 3 ¾” x 5”
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – Cut 4” x 5 1/4” (for inside) and scraps for Large Doily from and 7 leaf arches
- Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
- ¼” Crushed Curry Best Year Ever Ribbon (retired) or ribbon of your choice
- Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals
If you need supplies, please click on the link below to my Stampin’ Up! online store and please use the August Host Code when checking out. I appreciate you’re shopping with me and if you spend $50 or more, I have a special gift for you!