Every time I see this sentiment It’s a beautiful day from the Love What You Do stamp set I’m reminded of the song from the television show, Mr. Rogers. My daughters loved to watch this show and would often sing along:
It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor
Could you be mine? Would you be mine?
And it’s one of those songs that once you hear it, it stays in your head for hours….and sometimes even days. And it must be stuck in my head, because this is the third card posting in a row where I’ve used that sentiment. But even though the sentiment is the same, the cards are all different.
For this card, I was trying to use up some of my scraps from making previous cards. I try to get the most out of my papers, so I look for ways to use up my scraps before I cut into a new piece. There is another scrap too…on the inside.
If you would like to make this card, this is what you will need:
- Love What You Do Stamp Set
- Old Olive Cardstock – One piece cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; scored at 4 1/4”; and a second piece cut 3” x 3”
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – one piece cut 2” x 5 1/4’ and another piece cut 3 1/4’ X 3 1/4/
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper – Cut 5” x 1 3/4” and a small strip for the inside cut 4” x 1/4”
- Enamel Dots (Rich Razzleberry) or other embellishment of your choice
- Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad
- Snail Adhesive
If you need supplies to make this card, click on the link to my online Stampin’ Up! shopping portal: