Good Morning Monday! I’ve got a busy week….getting ready for a one day stamping retreat….cutting, cutting and more cutting. So I’m sharing quick and easy cards this week. And throw in colorful too!
I used the Bonanza Buddies Stamp Set and coordinating dies to make this cute and colorful Koalas on the front. If you don’t have the dies, don’t worry…just grab your pair of Paper Snips and do a little fussy cutting.
The background paper is from the coordinating Designer Series Paper set called Birthday Bonanza.
Then I punched out a few circles, stamped a “Happy Birthday” and added a little bit of ribbon as the balloon string. And you’re done!
If you’d like to try this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Bonanza Buddies Bundle (Bonanza Buddies Stamp Set and Bonanza Dies
- 1 1/2” Circle Punch
- 1 3/4” Circle Punch
- Basic Black Cardstock – Cut 4 1/4” x 11”, Score and fold at 5 1/2”, plus cut a piece 2” x 4” and use a scrap for the circle.
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” and cut a strip 1/2” x 4”
- Whisper White Cardstock – Cut 1 3/4: x 4”, plus a piece 5 1/4” x 4” (inside) and a scrap for the circle.
- Ink: TerraCotta Tile, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody and Tuxedo Memento Black
- 1/8” Bermuda Bay Ribbon
- Adhesive: Snail or Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals & Glue Dots
If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please use my new February Host Code 7G2AFDBA and choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out.
If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of February, you qualify for a FREE item from the 2020 Saleabration Catalog plus, I will send you a package of Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. And you will qualify for THREE FREE (50 item) or TWO FREE (one 50 and one 100) items from the 2020 Saleabration Catalog Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Real Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me at email@example.com and I will be happy to help!
These are the products that I used to make today’s card. Click on any item and it will take you to my Stampin’ Up Online Store where you can make a purchase or get more product information.