Hello….it’s a New Year…well almost two weeks in…and I’m bringing back Mixed-Up Mondays. Every Monday, I’ll be posting a project that mixes items from the new 2020 Mini Catalog and the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. We have a new Mini Catalog….and checking out all the goodies, it’s easy to forget to use the stamp sets or papers that are in the Annual Catalog that we already have because…well, we just want to play with all the new stuff! But, let’s face it, our budgets are limited, so lets use what we can and purchase wisely! Thankfully, Stampin’ Up products are great because the colors and papers are all color coordinated, so it can be easy to mix-it-up!
Today, I used the Bonanza Buddies Stamp Set (2020 Mini Catalog) with the DinoRoar Designer Series Paper (2019-2020 Annual Catalog).
This piece of DinoRoar paper is perfect for my card because it looks like banners. Birthday banners! And the colors coordinate with colors that make great lions and koala bears. Perfect Combo, don’t you think?
This card is super fun….because not only does is have koalas and lions, but you can take them out and play with them! The Whisper White Panel with the sentiment is only secured on three sides….the top is open, so you can slide the animals in and out….change the colors or add more!
Birthday cards should be fun right? I was thinking about adding little “stands” to the back so they could be like paper dolls….if anyone else besides me remember those!
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you will need:
- Bonanza Buddies Bundle (Bonanza Buddies Stamps Set & Bonanza Dies)
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”; Score and fold at 4 1/4”, plus a piece Cut 3 1/2” x 2 1/4” and a scrap for the banner.
- Mango Melody Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”, and a scrap for the banner
- DinoRoar Designer Series Paper – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”, plus a strip cut 1/4” x 5 1/4” for the inside.
- Whisper White Cardstock – A piece 1 1/4” x 3 1/4” for the Rectangle Stitched Die (or cut 3 1/4” x 2”); plus a piece cut 5 1/4” x 4” (inside of card) and a piece cut 4” x 2 1/4” (2 koalaS) and a piece cut 4” x 2 1/4” (1 lion)Was
- Ink: Mango Melody, TerraCotta Tile, Basic Gray, Tuxedo Black Memento, Bermuda Bay
- Snail or Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Optional – Rectangle Stitched Dies
You can see here that I also added a small strip of the DinoRoar Designer Series Paper to the inside. And it just so happens that because of the way it was cut (which I realized when I was adhering it) that it looks like a duck face. Now I challenge you to go back and look at the picture of the entire card. I bet you see duck faces instead of a pattern of random triangles and dots. Now that’s what I call fun with cards!
Which is your favorite animal? The Koala? Or the Lion? Later this week, I’m going to introduce you to the Toucan….so make sure to follow my blog (the link is on the right hand side) so you don’t miss out!
Have you been looking at the new 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs and wondering about how to purchase everything you want? Maybe now is the time to save yourself some money and sign up to be a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator! Purchase a Starter Kit for $99.00 and get $125 worth of products!…and more!
- $125 OF STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS FOR $99! That is $26 worth of products for FREE! Choose anything you want….stamps, dies, punches, paper, ink, embellishments, tools….anything in either the Annual or Mini Catalog!
- A FREE MINI PAPER CUTTER
- A FREE SAMPLE PACK OF DESIGNER SERIES PAPER – You will receive 48 sheets of double sided 6” x 6” paper – samples from every pack of Designer Series Paper in the new Mini Catalog.
- A FREE STAMP SET – choose any stamp set in either the 2020 Mini Catalog or 2019-2020 Annual Catalog for FREE! (Excludes Hostess Sets and stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog)
- A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit – You will get one Paper Pumpkin Kit to try for free!
- FREE Shipping! (You’ll save at least $10!)
- 20% Discount at a minimum until July 2020 or longer, plus the ability to up your discount to 25%! – ask me for details)
- A sneak peak and a chance to pre-order new products when the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog comes out in June!
- Access to Demonstrator Only websites and Facebook Groups where there is LOTS of sharing of projects, techniques and ideas
- There is NO OBLIGATION to hold classes or parties – Hobby Demonstrators are welcome! Do what works for you!
- Be a part of my Card Corner Crew! – a small community of crafters where you get personalized help with creating cards and projects
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!
NOT READY TO JOIN YET? You can still check out the new catalogs (see the links below) and place an order….(But if you plan to make purchases that add up to $99, between now and March 31st, you might want to reconsider so you can get all the FREE stuff listed above. You have time to think about it, The offer is good until March 31st). DON’T FORGET…. if you make a purchase of $50 or more from either the 2020 Mini Catalog or the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, you will get the added bonus of choosing an item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog for FREE!
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Mini Catalog
Click here to see a copy of the 2020 Saleabration Catalog
Need a catalog? Go to my Catalog Page and fill out the request form and I’ll pop one into the mail for you!
Ready to shop? If you would like to place an order or check out products for more information, please click on the shopping link below and you’ll be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store.
If you don’t already have a demonstrator, I would be honored to be yours! I can answer any questions, or help you choose supplies for your projects. If your order is less than $150, please use my new January Host Code UP7SFPNWand choose me as your Demonstrator when prompted during check-out.
If you place an of $50 or more and use my Host Code during the month of January I will send you a package of Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels as a thank you from me!
If your order is $150 or more, please do NOT use the Host Code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards of your own. Rewards start at $15 worth of free products of your choice. Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator during check-out so you can receive your Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels from me!
If you need help placing an order, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to help or answer any questions.
These are the products I used to make today’s card. Click on any of the images to be taken to my online Stampin’ Up! Store where you can get more information and purchase the items you need.