And I’m back! Ready to share another fun Valentine. Because this is a fun valentine, I decided to have a little fun with the color of the ape. I’ve actually seen the ape image I used on this card is multiple colors….the traditional brown or gray, but also bright pink, blue and purple. But I liked him in Granny Apple Green the best….he looks friendlier and more fun!
Or maybe he’s green with jealousy over his Valentine…..
If you’d like to make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- Hey, Love Stamp Set
- Meant to Be Stamp Set
- Layering Circles Framelit Dies
- Be Mine Framelit Dies (hearts)
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” ; Scored at 4 1/4”
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” – Use this piece to cut the large scalloped circle out of the center.
- All My Love Designer Series Paper (heart pattern)- Cut 5” x 3 3/4”, plus a strip
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock – scrap for 2 scalloped circles – one for ape, one for sentiment)
- Whisper White Cardstock – Scraps for two circles (one for ape, one for sentiment), plus scrap for two small stitched hearts (one outside, one inside)
- Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green, Real Red
- Stampin’ Blends Markers – Granny Apple Green and Real Red
- Snail Adhesive, Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (for ape & heart)
Hope you are enjoying these fun cards. Check out my two previous posts using the Hey, Love Stamp set – one that is Stinkin’ Sweet and the other that is Otterly Cute
And don’t forget the inside of the card….even though it may be blank….a little something just gives it a finishing touch!
Need Supplies? You can shop at my online Stampin’ Up Store to buy all the supplies you’ll need to make this card….and many more! If you want to browse the store, click on the link below. If you are making a purchase of less than $150, please use my HOST CODE: YQPJ7ECT when prompted during check-out. During Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend, you qualify for 1 FREE items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!
If your order is more than $150, do not use the Host Code as you will recieve your own stampin’ rewards. Rewards start at $15. Plus if you are shopping during Sale-A-Bration (Jan 3-Mar 31) with an order of $150 or more you also qualify for 2-3 FREE items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!
These are all the products I used in the card in this post. Click on any of the items and you’ll be taken to my online store where you can get more information…or place an order. I appreciate your business and would be glad to be your demonstrator. If you need help choosing products please contact me. I’ll be glad to help!