I think I have fallen in love with shiny cards. The last cards I have made, I keep reaching for the Designer Series paper that has a little shine to it. Not even sure I mentioned it, but the 12 cards I shared in my last post…have shine to them too. When the lights hit the paper the right way, it’s almost like the paper is winking at me and saying “go ahead, pick me for your next card”.
See all that pretty silver? It glimmers in the light. And now, here is the entire card! Like my last card, the paper used for the this card is from the retired Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper.
There was also a stamp set that coordinated with this paper, but I did not purchase it. But I found that one of the flowers in the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set looks like a fairly close match, so I used that set and the coordinating Bouquet Bunch Framelit Dies to make the small bunch of flowers and leaves in the bottom left corner. And I snuck one onto the inside of the card too!
And yes, I intentionally left this card blank…meaning no sentiment inside or out…I didn’t want to cover up the pretty sparkles. Sometimes the paper does all the work and who doesn’t need a blank card now and then!
This is what you’ll need to make this card:
- Beautiful Bouquet and Bouquet Bunch Framelit Dies
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – Cut 5 1/2” x 8 1’2”; Scored at 4 1/4”
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4”; Banner piece cut 4 1/8” x 1 3/8”
- Marina Mist Cardstock – Cut 5” x 3 3/4”
- Powder Pink Cardstock – Cut 5 1/4” x 4” (for inside of card)
- Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper – Cut 4 3/4” X 3 1/2” ; Banner cut 4 x 1 1/2”
- Ink Colors: Powder Pink and Rich Razzleberry
- Scraps of Whisper White, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry Cardstock for flowers & leaves on banner.
Are you missing supplies to make this card? Click on the link below for my online store and purchase what you need. And please don’t forget to use the Hostess Code (found in the sidebar) when you are checking out! I have a little gift for you if you do!
P.S. Here’s a little inspiration to make the card with paper that is in the current 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. This card uses Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. (And in case you are wondering how this flower is outlined in black, I just used a Basic Black Stampin’ Marker and “traced” around it filling in the blank space.