Welcome to my Tutorials Page!
Whether you are new to stamping or have lots of experience, I have tried to make my tutorials simple with easy to follow directions and photographs.
This is what you need to know;
- All my tutorials come in a PDF format.
- Photographs are included to help make it easy for you to duplicate the projects.
- All cutting dimensions and detailed instructions are included.
- A complete supply list of Stampin’ Up Products is included.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive an email with 24 hours with the link to access and download the file.
- Your purchase is non-refundable.
- Purchased PDF’s are for your personal use and may not be posted in other public forums or resold.
6” x 6” Best Dressed One Sheet Wonder Tutorial
Tutorial for 6” x 6” One Sheet Wonder shows you how to make 4 cards – sized 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”. The PDF Tutorial includes diagrams and instructions for cutting both the Designer Series Paper and Cardstock mats. It also includes detailed Step-by-Step instructions and photographs for assembling each card.
One Sheet Wonder – Peaceful Poppies
The Peaceful Poppies One Sheet Wonder makes ten A2 size cards (5 1/2” x 4 1/4”). The tutorial includes a diagram and cutting directions for the 12” x 12” paper as well as detailed Step-by-Step directions for assembling each card.